Friday, October 11, 2013

damaged goods

his soft touch
felt only once or twice
his arms draped over me
our legs intertwined
falling asleep
waking up
happiness
even if it was only for a moment
the touch that was so soft
the hand that held me
kept me protected
in just a moment changed
what once comforted me now hurt me
the lips that kissed me now turned away
the touch that comforted me now pushed me away
but only for a moment
he didn't want me but wouldn't free me
i loved him
i needed his love
he fucked me
he used me
he hurt me
i longed for his lips
he gave me his fist
he would not look at me
would not touch me\
would not hold me
would not protect me
but he would fuck me
i went from being his queen to being his bitch
i was stupid... he told me so
i was useless... he told me so
there was nothing about me worth of love
and when he was finished with me
when he had tired of his toy
i was left alone, ruined, beyond salvation
and i remain
damaged goods

No comments:

Post a Comment